Mortgage Protection

You need to protect your home against flood, fire, theft and other perils. We can offer you competitive quotes on your Home Insurance.

We can offer you the following products:

  • Buildings Insurance - Lenders will require you to have buildings insurance on the property you own or let. This covers you for rebuild costs after damage caused by floods, fire or other unforeseen events.

  • Contents Insurance - This will cover your contents in case of loss, theft or damage. In the event of a claim you will get the item(s) replaced or the money to replace them. 

We should all consider protection. What would happen if a sudden illness, disability or death occurred? We can help provide you with the peace of mind that comes with knowing you are protected if something should happen.

We offer the following types of protection:

  • Mortgage Payment Protection Insurance - also known as Accident, Sickness and Unemployment Insurance, this covers your monthly mortgage payments and certain related costs for a specified period of time if you are suddenly unable to work due to an accident, sickness or involuntary unemployment. 

  • Life Cover - This comes in two forms: Level Term Assurance or Decreasing Term Assurance. Level Term Assurance will give you the same amount of cover throughout the life of the policy and pay out that amount if you make a claim. Decreasing Term Assurance will decrease over the term, usually to match your decreasing mortgage balance and is designed to pay that balance if a claim is made.

  • Critical Illness Cover - To cover you and your family against the financial impact of a critical illness and loss of income through sickness. This cover pays out a lump sum when you have a particular illness. Illnesses covered vary depending on the provider and type of policy.



As with all insurance policies, conditions and exclusions will apply.

Website created with



Catherine Critchley T/A CC Financial is an Appointed Representative of Stonebridge Mortgage Solutions Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.